In the spirit of “people helping people,” the Los Angeles Federal Credit Union (LAFCU) is raising $1,500 for Children’s Hospital LA (CHLA) to support their COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund. For every dollar raised in the month of September, LAFCU will match up to $5,000 for CHLA through our charity, the Los Angeles Charitable Association. The hospital’s COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund pays for:
- 5,000 daily COVID screenings for patients, families, guests, & staff at CHLA.
- 300 daily COVID tests for patients & staff at CHLA.
- TeleHealth resources & Artificial Intelligence COVID-screening bots.
- Staffing to monitor patients with COVID.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & Sanitation Supplies for staff.
One hundred percent of the donations raised by you, our members and our staff will go toward direct COVID-19 medical services at CHLA. Please join us in supporting Children’s Hospital Los Angeles today.
Also, when you donate $20 or more in-person at one of our seven branches, you can choose from a free LAFCU piggy bank or sports bottle (supplies are limited).